Burnside Evening sprint postponed to March

16 February 2021

1.0 Sprint series 2021 A5 flyer for WEB media

The first summer evening sprint event at Burnside scheduled for 16th February has been postponed due to the Covid Level 2 restrictions now in place in Christchurch. We have tentatively now scheduled this event for March 16th pending confirmation from Burnside High School. We are hopeful that the sprint planned for next Tuesday 23rd February at Ngā Puna Wai will be able to go ahead even if the Level 2 restrictions are still in place but pre-entry to the event will be required. Further details and instructions will be made available by email and on the PAPO webpage here.